The SKÖLD Phantöm kit features a carbon fiber cylinder with a capacity of 60 min (4500 PSI) and 30 min (2216 PSI) and an option of 2 cylinders of 60 min (4500 PSI) in a single backpack, giving the most of time to perform work in a hazardous atmospheres. Phantöm is the ideal equipment for both industrial and firefighting requirements, giving the worker greater comfort in maximum respiratory protection against extreme environments (IDLH atmospheres). Phantöm is a device that meets fire attack and industrial work certification, manufactured according to European certification – equivalent to NFPA 1997 and with CE certification.
NFPA 1997 Equivalent
CE EN 137 : 2006.
FULL FACE PANORAMIC MASK (FULL FACE)
1. It is made of hypoallergenic silicone.
2. Double light seal fitting.
3. Five fastening points formed by adjustable silicone straps accompanied by a Nomex / Kevlar mesh.
4. The inner nose cup of the mask is removable, which prevents airflow from being directed towards the eyes.
5. Exhalation valves.
1. Light weight, safe, comfortable, ergonomic
2. Equipped with a handle to carry the SCBA, or mobilize the user in case of rescue
3. The straps are lined with Nomex / Kevlar.
4. The cylinder adjustment band is lightweight with a mesh-like texture.
5. It has FR reflective tapes for added safety.