SKÖLD's Phantöm NFPA 2002 equipment has the most advanced technology in wireless communication, giving the user accurate and instant information on the amount of air, with a HUD inside the full face with LED-type visual information as well as an intelligent digital manometer. It has a 60 min carbon fiber cylinder giving the greatest amount of time to carry out a job in a dangerous atmosphere. Phantöm is the ideal equipment for both industrial and firefighting requirements, giving the worker greater comfort in maximum respiratory protection against extreme environments (IDLH atmospheres).
Phantom II It is a device that meets fire attack and industrial work certification, manufactured according to NFPA 2002 and with EN137 2006 certification.
FULL FACE PANORAMIC MASK (FULL FACE)
1. It is made of hypoallergenic silicone.
2. Double light seal fitting.
3. Five fastening points formed by adjustable silicone straps accompanied by a Nomex / Kevlar mesh.
4. The inner nose cup of the mask is removable, which prevents airflow from being directed towards the eyes.
5. Exhalation valves.
1. Light weight, safe, comfortable, ergonomic
2. Equipped with a handle to carry the SCBA, or mobilize the user in case of rescue
3. The straps are lined with Nomex / Kevlar.
4. The cylinder adjustment band is lightweight with a mesh-like texture.
5. It has FR reflective tapes for added safety.
1. Digital pressure gauge
3. Temperature gauge
4. Analog Gauge
The analog pressure gauge is mounted on the strap suspended over the right shoulder.
It has Pre alarm and low pressure alarm